Help Centre

Renewing your policy - OSHC

Has your policy expired?

You’re responsible for making sure your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is always valid.

If your policy expires while you’re visiting Australia on a student visa, you won’t be able to claim your medical costs while you’re uninsured. To renew your OSHC for visa purposes, you’ll need to pay for the duration you were uninsured.

To update your membership, call us on 13 67 42.

Want to extend your study?

If you’re considering extending your existing student visa or applying for a new one, you’ll need to renew your OSHC policy before you apply for your visa.

Once you’ve renewed your OSHC policy, we’ll provide you with a certificate to submit with your visa application.

To extend your OSHC policy, you can:

  • Log into your account and select “Renew your membership” and follow the steps
  • Call us on 13 67 42
  • Visit one of our on-campus client service representatives

Thinking about staying in Australia when you finish your studies?

Whether you’re thinking about staying in Australia to work or travel, we provide health insurance for people on a number of different temporary visas.

Our Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) includes cover for a range of medical services to help you stay healthy during your stay. It also meets health insurance requirements for the following visas:

Still need help?

Our team is here to answer your questions