Overseas Student Health Cover On Campus Support

Visit one of our representatives at a campus near you

We have representatives at over 50 campuses (e.g. universities, colleges, education providers) around Australia ready to help you in person when you have a question about your policy or need to make a claim.

  • Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
  • New South Wales (NSW)
  • Northern Territory (NT)
  • Queensland (QLD)
  • South Australia (SA)
  • Victoria (VIC)
  • Western Australia (WA)